<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1739591404650319254?origin\x3dhttp://my-stupidlifestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, 2 October 2009
I really hate the fact that Fredrick is putting more shit on my shoulders. The fact that my family is going to break just makes me wanna breakdown. I was on the verge to breaking down. And Hassan, you fucking put the wrong shit in Fred's mind. And Fred, just because you're some famous shit, you're just known for your bloody gangster act. To our eyes, you're NOTHING. Seriously, you are just some piece of shit that stinks like HELL. All you do is MOCK, people fat. You bloodyy care meh? Leave us alone lah, Yun Shi also from China, you hate her. You are JUST A PIECE OF SHIT BLOODY UNDERSTAND? RACIST ! Idiotic blood fucker! All i see is SHIT ! I bloody can't wait for next year laaaah ! GTH !